Sunday, June 24, 2012

Da Boys

I love how babies smile with their eyes.

I'm sexy and I know it.

Chin-a-licious

Parker loves to rough play. I do not appreciate it, I guess cause I'm a girl. I always tell Parker that he needs to save it for Dad. And so he does.

When Brett gets home and Parker is wound up, I tell Brett he needs to rassel that boy. And so he does.

For the life of him Parker will not wrap his legs around Brett. For some reason he insists of riding like this, which makes him fall every 2 feet or so.

Brett for reals almost dropped him here. Close one.

Now this one gets my rassels. He is still small enough to be scooped and kissed on every inch of that chubby baby.

He's been working on them thighs. Wish mine looked as cute like that.

Here's some blurry loves for you.

Don't kiss the computer screen.

Snuggle bunny

You betcha this happens all day.

Can you handle the cuteness? I loves the hair sprouts on top. Tate lost most of his hair except for the back and the white patch of hair on top. Since this picture, his hair is coming in pretty good on top and those white hairs are like 5 inches long.

1 comment:

Karen Hanberg said...

I can't believe I'm the first to comment on these pictures - they are adorable! Makes me want to run up to your house and snuggle and play!