Monday, June 11, 2012

Around Here

 I have a top record speed for handing the boys off the second Brett gets home (around 8 pm lately). It's not that I don't love being home with them but holding/nursing a baby all day plus Parker having a constant need of being within 12 inches of me and by the end of the day I need personal space.
 This one is good at charming me into holding him all day.
 See what I mean? Nummy.
 And this one is not very charming at the moment. I have a feeling the three's are going to be harder than the "terrible twos". Parker was a good two year old, but this thing is not my son. He has morphed into something possessed. OK, maybe I am exaggerating. He looks pretty cute here. But this is our failed attempt at potty training. Apparently he is not ready. So for now I am still changing his man poops.
 I woke up one day to pink water. This is our washing machine. The news reported that it was safe to drink. Too much of a chemical that takes the iron out of the water was added. I still couldn't drink it. A big glass of pink water just didn't look right. I had to run our water for a long time to get it clear. I also couldn't do laundry because it stained clothing.
 Parker's Tuesday mornings just got more interesting. Now it is garbage day AND lawn mowing day!
 In other news, we have the world's longest cat. She seriously takes up half the couch. Look at this thing, she is like a weiner cat.
Schooch over Reesums!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I laughed at the first picture. Jason gives me that look all.the.time! And the caption made me think, now you're starting to feel motherhood! it only gets better!... or worse... or more of the same... personal space? what is that? :) sometimes I'm completely baffled at the idea that I'm going to miss these days. other times I feel like the moments don't last long enough.

Brittany H. said...

You are cracking me up with the "man poops"!!!! hahahahaha