Monday, June 18, 2012

Around Here

There are many reasons I love this picture; the cheeks, lips, baby cleavage, elbow dimples, the fact that he is sleeping...

I would have a million pictures of him sleeping if it didn't come with the risk of waking him up.
 
I brought the bumbo out for the first time and Parker insisted that I put his chair next to Tate. He thinks it is so cool to do anything with Tate. I think it's beyond adorable that he adores his brother. Tate LOVES watching Parker and smiles constantly at him. It makes me a tad jealous except that it is so flippin cute.

See? Adorbes.

Lucky me, I have an in-home babysitter. Sorry Taters.

I told Parker he was too big. He proved me wrong. Similar to my relationship with my skinny jeans. Sure I can get them on, but do they really fit?...yes, yes they do. Don't tell me otherwise.

Sweet smellin bay-bee

You're killin me Smalls. Nom, nom, nom, I'm gonna eat you.

Tried to get a picture of the cat in a box. But she swatted the camera. She's a spicy little thing.


No comments: