Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mini-reunion

glow in the dark tub. didn't work as I had hoped but I figured out what I did wrong. I am excited to try it again! thanks to pinterest.

da boys

meeting Taters

little lady likes babies

jayster and mr. t

a good way to deplete endless energy

ahh, it worked. a little toy story quiet time

boy cousins, precious

We decided not to tell Courtney that Jason's family was coming- she loves surprises. Her reaction did not disappoint.

Dinner with the extended fam (Annie/Kevin and Grandma)

my little boy sharing his ice cream with the lady, if that doesn't make a mother proud...



Maple Grove Community Center Maze


me and the lady

That's Parker up there, no not the monkey, to the left.

cute

Brett had fun too!

lots of car noises going on

da boys again

My brother Jason brought his family up to visit while Cameron was here. It was our first time being ALL together in three years. Madi was missing (Cameron's fiance) so that was a bummer. It was SO NICE to see Jason, Amanda and their cute kids. I got to meet the lady for the first time and Parker loved playing with his cousins. He is still talking about them. We did a lot of fun things together. Some things not pictured were; an adults only dinner out (plus Tate), bowling, professional pictures, and  MOA with passes to Nickelodeon Universe. This is going to be a good year because we get to see Jason and Amanda again at the wedding! Yay!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

haha, that monkey...seeing pictures on Jason's phone first made me think there was a naked child up there. At first glance it still looks that way. :)

Amanda said...

and Parker looks like he has lightning farts in the tub picture!