Before I forget:
Parker has now taken to calling me "sir". Yesterday I asked him if he wanted a sandwich for lunch.
He said yeah and I asked if that was for sure what he wanted (he has a habit of changing his mind when you are making him something). He replied, "yes, sir!".
Then, this morning, I walked into Parker's room to get him up and he looked at me confused and said, "no pants, Mom?".
I said, "yeah, Mom need to put some pants on, huh?"
Parker replied, "hahaha, YES SIR!"
I tried explaining to him that I am a mam and not a sir, but I could tell it wasn't clicking. Oh well, I guess there are worse things he could call me. I know he picked this up from me, but I think I only use it when I am being stern with him. I usually catch him doing something naughty and I will say, "no sir, that is NOT o.k.!".
Parker is such a funny boy and has loved making people laugh since he was a tiny baby. It just keeps getting better now that he is older and can come up with some really funny stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment