Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tate's Blessing Day/ Mother's Day 2012

 Tate getting ready for Church.
Wearing Parker's blessing outfit.
 Tate says, "It's a cap, not a bonnet. My mom made me wear it."
 Mom says, "Look how cute Tate is in a cap! I think he really likes wearing it!"
 Parker says, "I'm glad I don't have to wear a cap, but this tie ain't much better."
 Mother's Day 2012
 Obligatory picture at the church.
 We have a picture from Parker's blessing in this same spot, now we are here with boy #2!
 Lunch afterwards. Cafe Rio, cupcakes, and french silk pie.
 Cousin Maggie kept Parker entertained for most of the luncheon. Bless you Maggie, bless you.
 Cousin Mike.
 Jack perked up when he found out he could talk video games with Cameron.
Tate's posse.

The blessing was really nice. Brett did really well and kept it short and sweet. It was a wonderful way to spend Mother's day with family. We waited till Mother's day to bless Tate because my brother Cameron was coming in town. It made it extra special that Tate was born on my birthday and blessed on Mother's day.

2 comments:

Brittany H. said...

I love the shot with you and your boys!

Aubrey said...

Congrats! He is a beautiful boy. Your boys look like they have a lot of fun together. What a special Mothers day!