Sunday, July 22, 2012

Catching up- End of May/Early June

Hims loves to sleep like this.

One of his first times rolling over, just after a bath, with some baby butt crack in there for ya. Your welcome. Notice the old man hair in the back, that is gone now :(

Mr. Tate man look and see, is there a smooch, a smooch for me? ( I sing this to him to the tune of "Mr. Postman" well at least I think that is what it is called. You know it, "hey, Mr. Postman, look and see, is there a letter, a letter for me?") I come up with silly tunes for both my boys. I find it a tad embarrassing to share them, but I thought it might be good to have it written down somewhere and this is the easiest way to do that.

Oh and he found his toesies. They are nummy.

a common expression for Taters. The almost smile.

First time in the saucer. Parker was very excited that it has a small train on it. "look, Tate, look! a train! choo choo!"

"crazy hair" as Parker calls it

another common smile for Tate

3 months

Parker in his bookshelf. Some nights he makes me read his books to him while he sits in there.

I've been trying to do activities with Parker from Pinterest. This was a hit. Baking soda and colored vinegar, drop in and it fizzes.

Reese's artistic interpretation titled, "The Fainting Goat"

Horseback rides for the whole fam this night, well everyone except poor Brett :(





2 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Great update--the cat picture had me cracking up!

Karen Hanberg said...

So many great pictures - so many thoughts about the pictures! I also love the Reesey cat picture!