| I made the banner with my friend. It was a pinterest idea of course! |
Parker made this for Brett in nursery. They did footprints with paint for all the
kids, except Parker. Parker does not like getting messy, so every time
they called him over to do his footprint, he would say to them, "not my
turn". Eventually they gave up and called me to see if I could trace his
foot and bring it the following Sunday. I remembered as we were leaving
for church, so I traced it in a hurry as he skirmed and wiggled. I
quickly cut the foot and realized at church that I cut six toes. Oh
well.
Brett is an amazing dad. I hope he had a good Father's Day this year. Since we have church at 9 am, we skipped making him breakfast and made it the following Saturday. We bought him a scale and waffle maker- two things he has been asking for. We had dinner with my parents and Courtney, steak of course!
1 comment:
that is too funny "not my turn" & the 6 toes!
Post a Comment