Sunday, July 29, 2012

More of the Same

My dimple boy.

Parker got himself stuck in the cat stroller. Brett is showing his parents, who he was skyping with at the time.

Pinterest craft, airplane made from popsicle sticks and a clothes pin.

sidewalk paint, pinterest!

Making strawberry freezer jam with Nana.

mmm hmmm.

It is so rewarding getting smiles from babies.

It is so hard to catch the smiles on camera though!

Hey baby.

That looks uncomfortable.

One for each hand. My favorite things. If someone stuck a piece of chocolate in my mouth, I might have died from sheer happiness.

Twinners!!! I bought this baby doll for Parker before Tate was born. I gave it to him as a gift when we came home from the hospital so he would have his own baby. He plays with it now and again, mostly changing stinky diapers-wiping the bum included and dramatically saying, "ewwww gross!".  Can you believe the resemblance? How weird it would have been if I knew I had been buying a doll that was going to look just like my future baby!?

The classic "baby wearing big glasses" picture. These are Parker's glasses, he got a kick out of Tate wearing them.

What a difference in size from his newborn photos in this wagon!

hello big eyes!

This totally captures Parker. He was teasing me as I was trying to take a picture. He loves to be funny, he is loud, dramatic and fun loving. We always know what this boy is thinking!  We love him to the moon and back.

Purrddy baby of mine.

2 comments:

Brittany H. said...

I love the twin picture! haha

tiffromney said...

Oh these boys are just so cute! I bet you guys have SO much fun around the house! Hope you guys are doing AWESOME!!!