In the words of a fellow blogger and true blue cougar(crazycrains.blogspot.com), "...anyone with a big red "U" on his/her shirt is not evil or inferior, they are just misguided. These people should be prayed for."
Ahh, yes, I've been waiting for your comment on this post. I almost mentioned you two as those who should be prayed for...however,I decided to take the high road. I will not sink to your level. I am still praying for you and must tell you well done on the win yesterday. Opposition in all things,right?
Misguided, you think...then my team goes and DOUBLES the Y's score! Such a great game! Sorry for your loss. (not really.)
By the way, makes me remember living in Lindon and getting pranks done on our yard all the time - big blue Y on our snow one year - I still think that was you guys! :)
6 comments:
GO COUGARS!!!!!! Can't wait!
Misguided to a more athletic team maybe? Sorry about the loss, BYU played hard, maybe we will misguide you someday!
Ahh, yes, I've been waiting for your comment on this post. I almost mentioned you two as those who should be prayed for...however,I decided to take the high road. I will not sink to your level. I am still praying for you and must tell you well done on the win yesterday. Opposition in all things,right?
Misguided, you think...then my team goes and DOUBLES the Y's score! Such a great game! Sorry for your loss. (not really.)
By the way, makes me remember living in Lindon and getting pranks done on our yard all the time - big blue Y on our snow one year - I still think that was you guys! :)
Heather - oops. I thought I was commenting on someone else's blog. Can you delete my last post?
I'm still excited about the game. Jake is in depression, but I was stoked... :)
That is seriously sick. Yikes. I am glad that I am for BYU...and not the other guys.
Post a Comment