
First snow yesterday. Maybe 1/2 inch. Picture me outside in my sister's pajamas, carrying a bag in each hand. Then, in slow motion slipping and landing on my butt. The bags were safe, why I saved them and not myself, I will never know. It's gonna be a LOOOONNNNGGG winter everyone (typed while rubbing left butt cheek).
If you haven't seen the preview for the movie "New in Town", go watch it. It's starting to look a little familiar...
Oh, and please pray for my furrbaby, Peepurrs. My cat that I grew up with and utterly adore is sick. It's breaking my heart (tears welling), well gotta go. Don't know if I can enjoy seeing "Wicked" tomorrow knowing she is home in pain...
5 comments:
Girl, that is the worst, and landing like that can be painfuld for days!! I hope you don't stay sore. And your poor kitty, I hope she doesn't stay sick for long! And I am SO JEALOUS about Wicked. Tell me how it is, I have wanted to go forever!! Miss ya :)
Grant is next to me while I read this. The whole time, he pointed and kept repeating, "key, key, key." (kitty).
Why aren't videocameras recording when you need them the most?Sheesh! I'm sure it would be alot funnier to have seen.
Hey guys! John and I want to wish you a very, Merry Christmas! We hope you have a fantastic holiday. You are missed here!
Happy New Year you guys. Did you guys ever receive our Christmas present we sent in the mail?
Jon and Kaylene
Post a Comment