Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Changes

well, voting day is here and I enjoyed casting my vote in a non-Republican state thinking that maybe, just maybe my vote counts or atleast helped make the winning margin smaller. And if you have any questions about why I voted the way I did, check out therhouse.blogspot.com, that woman rocks! Lil sister Courtney and her friend made "NOBAMA, NOPE" t-shirts for school today! which is very brave considering the states largest high school has only a handful of LDS students and is very liberal! Go Courtney!

Sorry about the boring blogging lately, I have a lot of catching up to do. Hopefully I can do that soon...

Here are some latest happenings for now-
- moved into the house last week
- went to our new ward and was mistaken for a young woman
- went to the DMV and was mistaken for being under 18
- bought a second car, dont worry, no tears- we paid cash but now I want to cry due to the empty bank account
- had another miscarriage (apparently got pregnant two weeks after last miscarriage. Didnt know I was pregnant till they found heartbeat at miscarriage #1 check up) Trying to move on again...
- started new job #1 and just accepted new job #2 today ( not looking forward to working 6 days a week)
- looking forward to paychecks though! and enjoying working as well (its a love/hate relationship)
- celebrated anniversary #5, crazy I know
- brought a kitten home, our anniversary gift to each other, pics to come
- sick of painting and working on the house but LOVE the color which came after much debating
- loved the record high of 74 yesterday and 70 today (who says MN is cold! Just Kidding- I know its coming! Yikes!)

I'll hopefully have time to add pics and more details later! Go vote if you haven't!

4 comments:

Hannah S said...

Congratulations on the changes. Are you working in the same field as you were before? It's amazing that you were pregnant again so fast, isn't it? You don't need to answer that, it's none of my business. Can't wait to see pictures of your kitty. I love kittens! And your new home!

Brittany H. said...

So life is pretty boring, eh? Yeah, here too. Older people always tell me it's a blessing to be mistaken for being so young--I still lie about my age sometimes to make people think I'm older!

Your sister rocks!

Emily said...

I am glad that you are keeping so busy and enjoying life. That is always a good thing. Sorry about your loss...my thoughts will be with you. Can't wait to see pictures of the house and your cute little kitty...love those darn things.

Jokilyn said...

Yay about the kitty!! I love kitties! Can't wait for pictures. And congrats on getting to move into the new home!