Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Millions of Peaches, Peaches for me

just a few of what we peeled and canned!
So forever ago (like September), my mom and I canned peaches, peach jam and strawberry jam. I just remembered and thought I would tell you all! Aren't you all proud of me? It's my first attempt at food storage besides rotataing my mom's for her and stocking up on sale items. Very yummy too.


4 comments:

Carrie said...

How cool! I have always wanted to learn how to can but have never had a chance.

That kitchen is beautiful! Is it your mom's custom kitchen that you told me about? One day I hope to have a place to can peaches that is just as gorgeous as that! Who wouldn't want to spend hours slaving over a hot stove in such a lovely place?

Brittany H. said...

Oh wow...that's a lot of peaches.

Emily said...

Way to be. You rock girl. Isn't canning so much fun!!?!?!

Jason said...

Yum, home-canned peaches should be in every family's food storage! Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head.