Monday, May 30, 2011

Basketball Hoop, Cat Stroller and the Boy


Parker LOVES basketball. Everytime we go to my parent's house (where they have a sport court) he whines and begs to be outside on the court the entire time we are there. Usually Papa gives into the puppy dog face and takes him out. Also, when we are in the car, Parker can spot every basketball hoop we pass and says, "ba-ball, ba-ball!". Brett picked up this little basketball hoop from craigslist and Parker has enjoyed it. For some reason he thinks it's really fun to be in the cat stroller, so here he is doing two things he enjoys!



silly boy in the cat stroller


The other day, Parker and I were playing on the deck and I brought Reese out in her stroller to enjoy the sun. Parker wanted to get inside with her but I wouldn't let him, so this is what he did.



Our little basketball player!

No comments: