
Parker the bunny! Earlier in April, Brett took Parker to a city Easter Egg Hunt with some friends. I was at Time Out For Women with my mom. The weather was beautiful!

Parker wasn't into the eggs, he just wanted to chase the running kids.

The true gentleman, Parker shares his basket with his lady friend.

This is the ward Easter egg hunt. I underestimated the cold weather and all of us were freezing! Poor little Parker was shivering.

Even a head start for the nursery kids didn't entice Parker to the eggs. Maybe next year. In his defense, neither of the hunts he went to had eggs with candy in them. They left the eggs empty and at the end, every child got a bag of goodies. I think if he had known there was candy to be had, it would had motivated him. We also took him to a hunt at Cabela's which was totally not worth it and we didn't take pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment