Sunday, May 1, 2011

Como Zoo

Parker wasn't impressed with the animals, but he found EVERY ball in each animal exhibit. The animals had balls to play with and Parker is OBSESSED with balls right now.
Parker also had a giant tantrum because he loves following strangers and wanted nothing to do with us. At church, I let it slide but the zoo is a different story.

We took our chances and postponed naptime for a picnic in the park by the zoo. It didn't pay off too well but Parker did have some fun.

He's all about eating and walking. Yahoo! I'm not strapped in my high chair!












3 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Oh my word!! He has gotten so big and cute! I'm glad you guys are doing well!

Brittany H. said...

Holy post overload! I was beginning to wonder what happened to you guys. ;) Parker is such a handsome little boy! With OR without glasses!! I can't imagine my kids ever keeping them on, though. I bet it's amazing for his eyes to finally be able to relax.

tiffromney said...

I love that he found all the balls at the zoo. That's like when you give a child a fabulous Christmas present and they love the box most! So cute...kids will be kids!