Sunday, October 24, 2010

Seventh Heaven

this is us pondering the future...deep thoughts

I love you from high school to now to forever.

I love you from stealing the covers to letting me put my cold feet on you.

I love you from infertility to parenthood.

I love you from our one bedroom apartment to our first house.

I love you from 10 pounds lighter to 10 years later.

I love you from your bad jokes to telling me I'm the funniest person you know.

I love you from your sweaty hands to your blue eyes.

Sometimes I forget that we are two people, that you are not the same person as me. And that's just the way I like it.

Happy 7th Anniversary love.


3 comments:

Aves said...

Aww! Happy Anniversary you guys! I love you both!

Jenny said...

So cute! Happy Anniversary!

tiffromney said...

7 years? No way! That is quite an accomplishment. You guys make one awesome couple!