Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Paging Dr. Parker- Halloween 2010

My crush on Doogie Howser is officially over
(well really that was over when I started watching Saved By the Bell and became "the future Mrs. Zach Morris)
ANYWAY,
Parker is the cutest little Doctor/Nurse there ever was,
He happens to have the cutest big nurse there ever was for a father.
And even though Brett has been pestered every year,
he did NOT wear a sexy nurse costume to work.
Sorry to disappoint.
A mask, blood bag, stethoscope and tiny crocs?
I really do need a doctor because he makes my heart go thud, thud
An older woman at church said, "that's what all my doctors are looking like now, so young!"

Shoutout to Grana for making the scrubs with no pattern, even if the pants were a bit tight, we will forgive you this time...





4 comments:

Brittany H. said...

The crocs are SO cute! What a handsome little devil. Oh, and talk about a crush on Doogie...

Jennifer said...

Those little scrubs are so cute! Miss you guys. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

tiffromney said...

Ha ha...Mrs. Zach Morris. That's awesome. I was in love with Shawn on "Boy Meets World." What was I thinkin? That little outfit is so darling on Parker. And too bad Brett didn't wear the sexy nurse outfit, because John and I would have loved to see that on the blog!

Cranberryfries said...

What a stud. I love the get up!