
Parker in a special moment. He is always after the remote. So when I'm feeling generous, I take the batteries out and give it to him. No, the t.v. was not on.

Two weeks ago, Parker had a cold that turned into pneumonia. We did antibiotics, steroids, nebulizer treatments, 3 trips to the doctor and less sleep than normal (for Parker and I, don't fret your pretty little head worrying about Brett). The first nebulizer treatment at the doctors office took both Brett and I holding Parker down. He was screaming and thrashing about. By the time it was done, Parker's hair was soaking wet from sweat and he even had sweaty pit marks on his shirt. Thank goodness the other treatments were easier! I must admit, I was hoping that since he was so sick, he would be a little lethargic but alas, Parker was as active as ever- just cranky. That little sweatheart is all better now!
4 comments:
Aren't those kids masks awesome? Both my kids have needed breathing treatments at some point or another and "swimming with the fishies" seems to make it so much easier!
That is not fun at all. I am glad he is better now!
O my goodness, Parker is so big! This is the first time I’ve looked at your blog in a while. He is adorable and looks like you and Brett. How are you guys doing? We sure miss you guys. Hope all is going well.
your little guy is getting soooo big!!! miss you guys!!
Post a Comment