Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Day

Last Saturday, Brett was working but Parker and I went to a new member baptism. Then we went over to a park next to the church building, the same one that held the fall festival. Each year, the parks and rec dept. sponsors "Pumpkin Day" where any child can come pick a free pumpkin.
I was amazed at how nice the pumpkins were. We got there towards the end but the pumpkins were still large and round. I was trying to get a picture of Parker next to a pumpkin, but since I was solo, all I could catch were these.

Parker enjoyed seeing Dorothy and Toto.

They also had obstacle courses, jump-a-roos, apple cider, candy, music and pony rides all for free.
The only down side was that I was wearing a skirt (from the baptism) and it was windy, I was worried about my skirt flying up!
Parker LOVED the pony ride, he held on tight (I walked next to him) and giggled as he was being bumped up and down.





1 comment:

tiffromney said...

Parker is so cute. He is growing up fast! I love the pony picture.