Friday, January 15, 2010

Minnesota Moment: A brisk walk outside

The temperature here was around 30 degrees today, about 40 degrees warmer than last week (and that's without the wind chill). This inspired Parker and I to venture outside. Here is Parker in front of the snow pile in our driveway (a.k.a. Brett's nemesis).
We came upon a teaching moment. Parker learned the importance of avoiding yellow snow.
Not sure if he liked it or was too stunned to cry.



3 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Look at that little red nose! You guys are brave.

Jason said...

I love the look on his face!

Becca Sharp said...

I've been so behind on blog-reading lately. Just caught up on yours, and may I just say that Parker is getting so cute! I love his smiley face - melts my heart! I'm glad to hear that he's pretty happy these days, and that the colic seems to be better. Thank goodness!