On Thanksgiving, our little butterball went missing when I laid him down for a nap in my Aunt's spare room. This is what I found- a foot! He inch-wormed his way to the left and then under the bed!
Me and the turkey all dressed up for the big dinner (which he screamed most of the way through).

5 comments:
Cute pictures! Ah for the days when they stayed in one place. haha
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!! DARLING pics, as usual. Your handsome little man is getting so big, so fast!
Your son is so cute! I can't believe he wiggled all the way under the bed!
I read your last post and remember those non-stop screaming days from when Kallie was an infant. They are SO hard. I'm going to make a suggestion--take it for what it's worth--have you tried wearing Parker in a wrap while you're getting things done? I got a Moby wrap for Clayton and I really wish I'd had one with Kallie. Clayton soothes faster and on the harder days, will stay asleep longer when he's in the wrap. Just a thought.
We did find out the gender...it's a girl! And thanks for the mail about the bassinet...I looked it up and it looks great! Did you get any extra sheets or anything? seriously, we have NO clue what we are doing!!! It's awesome!!!
That is too funny! What a little stinker. And I love Brett's beard...it relaly looks good.
Post a Comment