
Here are the for real baby and fur baby on Halloween. I wanted a picture of Parker and Reese next to the pumpkin. This is the best we got because Reese kept trying to walk away. We gave her some treats but this is her walking away and licking her chops after promptly finishing the treats before we could even snap a picture. I love how she looks all mean and Parker totally looks scared of her.
6 comments:
He does look pretty freaked out! haha Cute!
What a cute costume!! I can't believe he's sitting up by himself already!! Crazy! Hope you guys are all doing well! :)
Ack! Mr. Bones is so cute! The cat looks sorta scary though.
Oh, Parker looks so cute in that costume! And right next to Reese with a pumpkin--if only the cat would have been more cooperative.
These pics and comments leave me laughing and loving Mr. Bones more and more and more! He is definetly worth the wait!
Super cute skeleton costume! Love it, he looks just like you guys!
Post a Comment