Friday, December 4, 2009

Who is this child?

Mr. Smiles
Mr. Mittens

Mr. Sleepy while holding his hands so cute.
No colic for three days! I hope I didn't just jinx this by acknowledging it. This is so easy! Giggles, talking, naps, and play time! Is this what having a non-colicky baby is like? If so, sign me up with Octomom because babies are just fun and cute!



4 comments:

Jade & Gingerella said...

Oh Heather he's getting So BIG!!! Joel got two teeth this morning! We danced around and told him how perfect he was..... I'm sure Parker will have a few pearly whites to show off soon as well! I hope all is well, maybe I'll get to see you Sunday!

Amberly said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better! they are such sweeties when they're sleeping peacefully!!

Brittany H. said...

I'm so happy he is feeling happier and, subsequently you! I have so many pictures of Dash doing dramatic poses with his hands while sleeping. haha Love the pictures!

Carrie said...

Yay! I hope that the colic is over for GOOD! He is such a cutie!