Sunday, July 5, 2009

Music in Plymouth/ Fourth of July

Happy 30th Anniversary Mom and Dad!
The Boo Bear and Me

Brett thinks its hilarious to take pictures of me eating with my big belly...I'm just at the point where I play along.


Brett didn't know that I took this picture but when he saw it he was surprised at how grumpy he looks. He really wasn't mad, but its kinda a cute grumpy face!
We went to music in Plymouth again this year and it was a lot of fun again! Lots of bands, ending with the Minnesota Orchestra, a live canon blast, fireworks, vendors and lots of food! I had to make a huge hike through tight crowds several times to the portable toilets-not fun when the bambino was pushing on my bladder! The Plymouth ward always sits together, we sat with my extended family but were able to mingle with some old friends in the Pymouth ward.
The event was held on July 1st, so on the 4th we just went to the Mall of America and hung out with my family. It made the 1st really fun, but the 4th ended up feeling a little blah.




9 comments:

Aves said...

Can I just say that I love all your updates and pictures. You are the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen! It suits you :) I am so excited for you and Brett, there really aren't 2 more deserving people in the world! You both are so great, such a fab couple!

My 4th was a little blah as well, so I totally understand! We need to catch up soon! Love you girl!

Jokilyn said...

YAY!! I'm so glad to hear an update! Neil and I were actually JUST talking about you guys over the weekend and wondering how you were doing. Can I just say, you look ADORABLE pregnant!! We're so happy for you guys! You need to send us updates more often! We love to hear about your journey!! We miss you guys and wish you all the best!!!

Becca Sharp said...

Love these last few updates! You look so great! And your tummy is adorable.

Jade & Gingerella said...

We're glad you're doing so awesome!...pretty soon we'll have a mini-Breather (or would it be Hett?) to admire! :o)

Take care, and see you at church...

Jade & Ginger

Karen Hanberg said...

I love all the updates with the pictures. I need to come over and see the latest fun gifts from the Vision clinic shower. You have some wonderful co-workers who are very generous.

Kim said...

Love your belly! hit me up if you want to do a maternity session before you pop!

Emily said...

You are seriously too cute! I love seeing you like that...was a cute little ball on a tiny little person. You are darling? How are you feeling?

tiffromney said...

I love the eating on your belly picture! so cute! hope you guys are doing awesome!

The Smith Family said...

okay, so I have been really out of it and not able to check everyone's blogs in a while--girl you're pregnant!! HOW AWESOME! I'm so happy for you! And it's a boy--get ready to wrestle and run!! LOL You look fabulous--really you do!! ((HUGS)) Wish we were down there to see ya!