Sunday, July 5, 2009

Baby Showers

This is the Vision Clinic I work at as a Vision Therapist.
And this is from the Daycare I work at in the Infant Room. We had a double shower since my other co-worker is due in July with a girl!

Both of my jobs have done a shower for me! I'm so grateful for everyone's generosity! The baby stuff is more than fun, I usually run home, carefully unload my precious cargo and place it away in the baby room. Then 20 minutes later I go back in the room, take all the stuff out just to look at it again!

3 comments:

gilliay said...

Baby stuff is so fun! When I was expecting Emma and couldn't sleep at night, I go in her room and fold and re-fold all her clothes. Even now, it is fun to look through her newborn stuff. Congratulations again, to both of you. We are so excited for you!

Brittany H. said...

I would totally go in and cradle the clothes and pretend they were a baby...probably TMI. You look great!

Carrie said...

You look so beautiful! I wish I was that cute when I was pregnant.

Hurray for baby showers! I have to admit I did the same thing when I got the cute little baby clothes. I would look at the larger sizes and think "how on earth is my baby ever going to fit into these!"