Hey, I didn’t know Courtney was so in to singing and dancing (ha, ha). Your new house looks great, we are excited for you! We sure do miss you, are you sure you don’t want to give California a try?
Hey, I didn’t know Courtney was so in to singing and dancing (ha, ha). Your new house looks great, we are excited for you! We sure do miss you, are you sure you don’t want to give California a try?
Hey Heather, this is Jeni from Boise and that was the FUNNIEST thing ever! Courtney, I am sure,was thrilled since she is TOTALLY obsessed with HSM...:) thanks for giving me a good laugh.
4 comments:
I'm totally going to do this to my sister!
Hey, I didn’t know Courtney was so in to singing and dancing (ha, ha). Your new house looks great, we are excited for you! We sure do miss you, are you sure you don’t want to give California a try?
Hey, I didn’t know Courtney was so in to singing and dancing (ha, ha). Your new house looks great, we are excited for you! We sure do miss you, are you sure you don’t want to give California a try?
Hey Heather, this is Jeni from Boise and that was the FUNNIEST thing ever! Courtney, I am sure,was thrilled since she is TOTALLY obsessed with HSM...:) thanks for giving me a good laugh.
Post a Comment