Brett, i thought you said no one was filming our break-dance routine that day. WOW, that was AWESOME!! I guess it's fitting that Brett's the black guy since he jumps higher and runs faster than the rest of us. That was really fun to watch and I can only hope to be that cool in real life some day. I was digging the tank tops. We miss you guys and hopefully we can see you soon. Love you guys, Aaron and Kim
2 comments:
Brett, i thought you said no one was filming our break-dance routine that day. WOW, that was AWESOME!! I guess it's fitting that Brett's the black guy since he jumps higher and runs faster than the rest of us. That was really fun to watch and I can only hope to be that cool in real life some day. I was digging the tank tops. We miss you guys and hopefully we can see you soon. Love you guys, Aaron and Kim
That was so funny. I love it!
Post a Comment