Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines Flashback





Here is a picture of Brett and I on Valentines Day 2001 and this year. We had been dating for a year at that point. That was the day he gave me this cute ring (not a great pciture, I know, you can click on them to make them bigger). And no, it was not a promise ring, it was an "I love you" ring. I continued to date while he was on his mission and hated every minute of it.
So about the flashback, first off, its weird that weve known each other for this long and second, dang we were skinny! And, yes I know I need a haircut, its on my to-do list!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun to have a Valentine's day flashback. Even if it was a promise ring, I think it was sweet!

Hannah S said...

wow! I didn't know you've known each other for that long! cute!!!