Monday, February 18, 2008

Bad Day at Work

I found this video on someone else's blog. I really enjoyed it. Is it funny you ask? Well, only because I really want to act like this at work sometimes. My work is nothing like the offices in this video, but since I work with crazy people,(literally- demetia, bipolar, schizophrenia, and much more) there are times that I am bombarded with crazy situations. They make me so crazy sometimes that I have to stop in the moment and seriously wonder if I'm the crazy one with the problem or not. Then I get mad that they get to act like crazy, immature lunatics and I have to be the "normal" one. Last week, I had to break up a fist fight at bingo between two residents. Yes I said bingo, and no there was no money involved. The prize? A mini candy bar. Yes people, a mini candy bar and EVERYONE gets one after the winners pick first. Did I want to yell and hit and throw bingo chips across the room? YESSSSS!!!! Would I have lost my lisence? YESSSS!!!! And all I have to say to that is, NOT FAIR! Unfortunetly, my tantrums are bottled up and left to explode at home, poor boo bear.

http://glumbert.com/wii/view.php?name=baddayoffice

3 comments:

Amanda said...

what is this?!?! keeping your blog a secret for so long!!??

humph!

Jason said...

I can relate to the guy who jumps across the table at the annoying coworker.

Karen Hanberg said...

Hey, it's too bad you can't film what you go through, it would be the best reality show on tv - you'd be rich and then it might all be worth it! I loved reading your entire blog. Thanks for going to the trouble of recording so much. I feel like I know more about your life and I enjoy that.
Love ya! Mom