
What do you think? I am a Twilight fanatic and cannot wait for the next book (August 2nd people!)and the movie is very exciting too. But of course I am very opinionated toward the actors who will play the characters I'm obsessed with. At first glance I wasn't too happy with the picks, but the more I look at it, the more I like. By the time the movie is out, I'll be on board I'm sure.
Picture was taken from stepheniemeyer.com
6 comments:
Well hello there! It was good to see your blog and hear from you guys. We miss you too! We should get together soon! By the way, tell Brett that John ran into Justin Goodrich from High School the other day. They were talking about all the guys and talking about how Brett got married and used to IM all the time with you, Heather! We also told him that you guys set us up. Way to go!
I think that the Cullen family is a little different than I had pictured in my mind. The more I look at them though, the more they fit the parts. I have only read the first book and I am part way into the second. I have to get these read and fast so I am ready for the 4th installment!
I love these books too. They're just so well done. I totally agree. I was surprised with who they cast but the longer it goes the more ok I am getting with it. Are you on any of the message boards?
Ya, I am excited and nervous for this series of movies to come out. It can either be just like the book--so good or possibly better. Or it can be botched. I like who they've cast...although I think Edward (who is a good actor) looks absolutely depressed, like he doesn't even want to be there. And why are they wearing coats? They like being cold...
PS--I left some comments further down. I haven't browsed your blog yet bcse I thought I had already had it linked to mine. But I hadn't this whole time. Thanks for reading mine! I appreciate all of your comments!
I'm happy with that hunky Edward! Mmm. :)
Post a Comment