Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BYU Football Party





I planned another BYU Football party for the residents this year. We have some of the players come, along with Cosmo. The day before, we made t-shirts with all the residents for them to wear, and we decorate the building in blue and white. The newspaper came and they actually did and article about it (Daily Herald). The players did some games with the residents and took pictures with Cosmo. Brett was working that day as a nurse and when he saw me getting my picture with the players he told me to just make sure they didnt give me a "game day slap". The funny thing is , one did!!! JUST KIDDING. Ok, that totally makes me think of my favorite Spongebob episode when he breaks his butt and his friends want him to join a seven mile long spanking machine and then he sees other fish playing football and slapping each others butts. Hahahaha I love that episode! ANYWAY, it turned out great and the residents loved it. Now I have to focus on our biggest event of the year, our Sweetheart Ball, and its tomorrow!! Its always so crazy the day before, wondering if you have everything ready and not if but what will go wrong. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Cranberryfries said...

Good luck with the sweetheart ball! I'm sure you'll do a great job. The BYU football party looked like it was a major hit!