Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tub Time

 I was such a proud mama when I took this photo-Parker knows a few of this favorite letters, one of which is "O". He drew an "o" with his bathtub crayon and said, "look mom, o!" What a genius my baby is!
 By the way, the blue tub water is from a "fizzy tub colors".
 Parker loves his bathrobe from Christmas. He usually insisted on wearing his towel after a bath, but would get very frustrated when it would fall off. The bathrobe is the perfect solution, problem solved!
Here I am at 30 weeks! I am currently 35, almost 36 weeks.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Heather! Hello! It has been ages since I've checked your blog (or anyone else's). I didn't know you were pregnant again. Congrats! Hope it has gone well. I guess you're almost done now. You have got to be the cutest (and tiniest) pregnant woman ever! I didn't have your email address or I would've emailed you. Here's mine: cassiekat@gmail.com
Email me sometime if you get a chance so we can catch up a bit!

Crystal Lynn said...

You look so cute! So excited for your new little one. And I love seeing all the pictures of your family, parker seems like such a smart little guy!

tiffromney said...

You look fantastic! Such a cute tiny pregnant belly. And I love Parker's robe...he is growing up so much!

Kelly said...

That first bathrobe picture reminds me of Home Alone :0)