Our little life with our sonshines
CONGRATS! He is so very precious!
He is the cutest thing ever, so tiny! Wish I was there to hold him.
Congratulations Heather! What a beautiful bundle of joy!
congrats! he is so cute!
Congratulations! He looks precious. I'm sure you're enjoying every little bit of your sweet little boy. I hope the transition goes smoothly for you!
Looking at these photos fills me with so much joy and gratitude - I am so blessed! Thank you Brett and Heather for sharing so much of your precious family time with me! I love all four of you so very much!
Congrats!!! Oh he is so cute!!! We are so excited for you guys. What a great addition to your awesome family.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
CONGRATS! He is so very precious!
He is the cutest thing ever, so tiny! Wish I was there to hold him.
Congratulations Heather! What a beautiful bundle of joy!
congrats! he is so cute!
Congratulations! He looks precious. I'm sure you're enjoying every little bit of your sweet little boy. I hope the transition goes smoothly for you!
Looking at these photos fills me with so much joy and gratitude - I am so blessed! Thank you Brett and Heather for sharing so much of your precious family time with me! I love all four of you so very much!
Congrats!!! Oh he is so cute!!! We are so excited for you guys. What a great addition to your awesome family.
Post a Comment