isn't it great having your friend from high school become your sister-in-law and then your older brothers become roommates and marry roommates, so now they are related too? and that sister-in-law is uber talented at photography and makes all your family picture dreams come true?!
what? that didn't happen to you?
if you aren't lucky enough to have a personal photographer like me,
then you can borrow mine.
because i love you.
ellen is her name. photography is her game.
she lives in washington state, so all my friends in the beautiful northwest, contact her.
you will not be disappointed.
ellen is just about the most fun, easy going person you will meet.
if you don't already know her, you will feel like you do.
this was an almost impromptu photo session which lasted about 15 mins.
which is 14 mins. and 45 secs. longer than parker's attention span.
and still, did you see? he is smiling in a lot of them!
magic, i tell you.
it doesn't hurt that ellen is used to wrangling three lindsay boys of her own.
lindsay boys are particularly, hmm, active, shall we say?
so don't stress about your kids being hard to catch on film (memory card)
and i must say that parker makes our family photos about 100% better looking.
the hat, dimple, thanks for taking us up a notch buddy!
here is ellen's email, ellenlindsay@mail.com or contact me and I will give you her phone number.
10 comments:
your pics look so good - without any touch-up either? that's amazing! ellen did do a fabulous job! i don't know how you'll pick a fav since so many of them turned out wonderful!
Those pictures are amazing! You have a darling family!
So cute! I love those pictures! Ellen did an amazing job!
Darling pictures. YOu all look awesome. ANd yes...I love Ellen...she is amazing and such a kind person. I always feel grateful that I got to spend so much time with her and her family growning up...they are awesome people.
Totally Awesome Family Photos! I love ALL of them!!!
Awesome pictures! Love your sweater.
Such a good looking family! Great photos!
what movie is that? I don't know! And you guys are so CUTE. I love those pics and I love Parker in that hat.
the movie is Juno
These are wonderful photos of your beautiful family!
I'm so glad Parker is enjoying the books. Celeste plays with them in a similar way. She (still) takes the books in and out and totes them everywhere. :-)
Post a Comment