Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas Eve my family came over to make gingerbread houses and when Brett got home from work, we put Parker to bed and had fondue for dinner. Here's Parker eating more candy than he's ever had before!
This picture is out of order, but here is our gingerbread house!

Every time I helped him put candy on the house, he followed our hands with his mouth and tried to eat the candy! Can you see his mouth open,waiting to snatch the candy?!

Christmas Morning

Our traditional sugar cereal for breakfast

Reese loved sleeping under the tree and she never knocked the tree down this year! She did bite the lights and ornaments, but what's a kitten to do? Take notice of our new tree skirt courtesy of Brett's mom. She is always willing to take my orders for anything I want sewn, even without a pattern!

Parker and his new cozy coupe, he LOVED it. I think he spent more time in the car that day than out of it.

He also loved the teepee my mom made for him. He loves sticking his head out the window at people.

Here is Parker with all his Christmas gifts. Reese also loves sitting in the teepee, as you can see.
On Christmas afternoon, we went to my parents for dinner and Parker played in the snow with Aunt Courtney and Uncle Cameron.










6 comments:

Brittany H. said...

I love the pic where he is waiting to eat the candy! So cute.

Kim said...

He is getting so big!!! LOVE the tee pee! Did she use a pattern or just make it up? The kids would love one of these!

Aves said...

Heather! I cannot believe how much Parker has grown! Holy cow, he is such a darling little man! And that is crazy about our brothers... I completely agree, time has gone so fast and I feel SO OLD!

Carrie said...

That tee pee is so cool! What a cute kid!

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Reeses Puffs ROCK!

tiffromney said...

K that tee pee is seriously cool! I want one for John and me!