Just some of the food. Nachos, hot dogs, chili, bbq beef, coleslaw, caramel popcorn, confetti cupcakes, animal crackers, fruit, veggie tray and candy were more than even the 30 guests could eat!
Some of the good company.
Party favors. Sippy cups filled with animal crackers.
Presents!
Just before the party started.
Parker LOVED playing with his baby friends!
Parker's cousins were sure to help open the gifts!
Sorry, I forgot to turn the picture. This is the free Byerlys cake that is available to custom order for baby's first birthday!
Parker enjoyed the attention when everyone sang to him and liked the cake too. He mostly ate the frosting and didn't get too messy.Yeah, I know Parker won't remember this and that it was mostly for me, but who wouldn't want to celebrate this guy? Plus, it was a good excuse to get the family and friends together. We loved seeing everyone, but I felt like I didn't get the chance to mingle as much as I wanted. Such is the life of a hostess! Parker missed his naps that day and I was really worried about a "its my party and I'll cry if I want to" scene. But, Parker was a great host and made sure to play with all his friends, smile when we sang to him, and shared his toys. What a guy!

1 comment:
Happy 1st birthday to Parker!
Post a Comment