Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Parker's Pad













We finally got the pictures hung on the walls! Yeah! I love that a lot of people contributed to the room, it makes it special. That's Brett's grandma's rocking chair, my friend croqueted the blanket on it for us, Parker's second cousin (or is it first cousin once removed?) took the pictures, Brett's brother gave us the crib and changing table, the bishop's wife made the crib blanket, my SIL made the quilt on the wall, both of our mom's helped with the basket liners and roman shade, Brett's mom made the crib skirt, Brett painted the walls and I made the baby. Phew, I think that's all. We took the argyle paint and vinyl saying idea from a friend's sister's blog (thanks Che' and Cortney!) and I think that totally makes the room. It was so fun to actually decorate a room all out. The rest of our house has not recieved such attention. We are hoping to find a book shelf from craigslist or garage sales this summer (the Minnesota garage sales are A-mazing!!!) Thanks to everyone who helped!


11 comments:

Jenny said...

His room is DARLING! It is so fun to deck out their rooms. We did Samantha & Bailey's room in pink with chair rail and matching twin beds. Kurtis built me a toy/book shelf and nightstand. I love them! I posted pictures on my blog.

Brittany H. said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE!! I love it!

Jacob, Andrea, and Morgan said...

Hey guys, how is life? It looks like everything is going good. Your little one is so cute and growing up fast! He is a good combination of both of you. Parker’s room is adorable, it looks like something out of a pottery barn magazine. Take care, we miss you!

Aves said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Its absolutely DARLING!!!!!!

LaNdOn & cHe' said...

Well that room looks familiar! I love it!

Carrie said...

Wow! Great job on his room! It looks so good!

Jennifer said...

That is the cutest room in the whole world! Good job!!!!

Jade & Gingerella said...

Parker's room is awesome! The girls are very impressed!

LaNdOn & cHe' said...

hi,
this is che's sister cortney. I love how your room turned out. I am so happy for you and your new baby.

Emily said...

His room is darling! I absolutely love everything...especially the argile wall...so cute. Great job.

Jared and Erin said...

Um, jealous much? I am so sad that Turner's room isn't as cute. It's not even complete. But that's how my life is, incomplete. I start but never finish. I love the argyle. Such a cute idea and I might just have to convince Jared to do it with T's room, even though we're supposed to be done painting.