Monday, February 15, 2010

The Furr Baby and the For Real Baby

Reese still thinks she is the baby.

Parker is saying he wants more peas right now!
Too Cute


Bath time



Mr. Man playing it cool




lovin' his jean jacket






Reese in her puma position, I love it when she curles her tail like that.





yup, still trying to be the baby








3 comments:

Jenny said...

Your baby boy is SO cute! I find it funny that it seems as though the cat has some identity issues.

Brittany H. said...

Parker looks so handsome in all his outfits! People always say that girls are more fun to dress, but I always loved making Dash look like a little man. :)

Kelly said...

The picture of Parker in the tub is really cute.

Do you guys ever look at pictures of him when he goes to bed? We may or may not look at our boys pictures once they're asleep and "ooo and ahhh" over them once in a blue moon.