Kissable
First BYU game- he doesn't fit his BYU gear yet, but he is wearing blue and white with a sports themed shirt.
Yup, that's me with my for-real baby.I can't believe he's here, I can't believe he is mine. I am completely exhausted and totally in love. I am typing this one-handed as to not let go of the feast on my senses that he is. He is delicious to smell, taste, look at and feel. Oh yes, he must be real.
10 comments:
Just don't bite his toes too hard! ;)
Oh Heather, he is SO adorable!! I cannot think of a more deserving couple than you two!! Take in EVERY moment! They go way too fast - our little girl is nearly ONE! He is such an incredible miracle! Sooooo happy for you guys!!
I am SO happy for you both! He is a darling little guy! Savor every moment...they grow in a blink of an eye!
that "in love" feeling is the very best one! I hope you catch a little sleep now and then, and soak up your little miracle. congrats, heather!!
I am so thrilled for you! I know that you will treasure every moment after what you have been through!
Heather you look great, you and Brett both are glowing. What a precious little miracle. I am thrilled for you guys. Congratulation again and again! I cannot wait to meet him!
He's such a handsome baby. We need to send you guys some U of U baby clothes to make him complete. We can't wait to meet him. Laila likes younger men so we'll see what happens. You guys will just have to move closer.
You all look so happy! We can't wait to kiss those Parker cheeks.
Love,
Marlene and Jim/Mom and Dad
You two look awesome...and so does the little guy. I am so happy for you two. He is absolutely darling.
He's so cute!!! Congrats to you guys!!!
Post a Comment