His shirt says "I'm a really big deal", while Parker is a big deal his "big deal" outfit didn't stand a chance against the big deal explosion in his pants a few minutes later...at least we got a picture.
This is my first time posting, so hopefully I do it right. Our internet has been down for the past couple of days, but I just happened to bring our camera to Heather's parent's house and thought I would post a couple more pictures. So, Parker was born August 19th at 5:53 PM, weighed 8lbs 3oz, and was 21 inches long and as you can see he's quite the handsome little guy. Heather called me at work at about 8:30 AM and told me it was time to have a baby. Conveniently I work at the hospital where we planned to deliver; so Heather had her mom pick her up and I went downstairs to met her in the labor and delivery unit. We spent 2 days in the hospital and came home on friday the 21st and haven't slept since, but it's totally worth it! Parker is the most incredible miracle I have ever seen, just so perfect! hope you all enjoy the pictures.
10 comments:
He IS quite the handsome boy! This is just so exciting. I love babies! That's it, I want one. :)
Can't wait to meat Parker.
Good job on the posting Brett. I hope this means Heather is getting a bit of a break. Parker is adorable and handsome and such a doll.
So cute! Glad you all are having fun being new parents!
Congratulations! He looks like a little sweetie. I'm sure you're soaking up every moment of his life now. They grow WAY too fast!
He IS perfect! I love how you just met them downstairs--that's awesome!
He is just precious! Congrats again to both of you. I can't wait for all future cute posts and pictures :)
He is seriously so adorable!! I can't even imagine how overjoyed you guys must be! Congrats again! Hope we can meet him sooner than later! :)
Try shifts for sleeping...you are going to need it. Hang in there. So glad that you are enjoying having your baby...it is a special thing. I am so happy for you. And he is darling!
Hey guys! Jennifer Dangerfield here. I just found your blog and saw that you have a gorgeous little boy! Congratulations! What have you guys been up to? Glad Parker is doing well.
I LOVE his name! He IS royal and adorable too. I just read through your blog (since you were private and didn't know your email) and tears came to my eyes all throughout. What a year for both of you! So grateful you have been blessed with this amazing miracle and pray the miracles will continue!
Post a Comment