CONGRATULATIONS!! All week I've been thinking about you and checking to see if the little one made his arrival...and he finally has! That's a fantastic picture of the three of you...so so happy for you guys
HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! The BIGGEST Congratulations to the most deserving parents. I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see more pictures of your miracle baby. Love you guys!
We've checked your blog everyday for the last month. Congrats! He's so cute. We need details; when he was born, how much did he weigh, how did it go... etc.
SOOOOO incredibly happy for you guys!! He is absolutely adorable! What a precious little gem! Congrats on your miracle - good luck in the weeks to come as you get to enjoy every moment of having your new little bundle of joy!
HEATHER!!!! Happy Birthday Parker!! I wish I could be there to see him in person. Take care. We miss you guys so much. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
HEATHER!!!! Happy Birthday Parker!! I wish I could be there to see him in person. Take care. We miss you guys so much. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
35 comments:
A long awaited day! Congratulations! He is adorable. I am so excited for your growing family.
Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you and wish you all happiness as you experience the joys of mother and fatherhood!!!
yea!!! congratulations! I hope everything went smoothly, he's adorable!
CONGRATULATIONS!! All week I've been thinking about you and checking to see if the little one made his arrival...and he finally has! That's a fantastic picture of the three of you...so so happy for you guys
Love,
Celisse
What a lucky dude to have such awesome parents. He's so adorable!!! Congratulations you guys.
Congratulations! When was he born?
yay! congrats!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable! e
Wow!!! That's amazing. Congrats! I'm so happy for you two, make that three!
HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! The BIGGEST Congratulations to the most deserving parents. I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see more pictures of your miracle baby. Love you guys!
Congratulations Lindsay family! Yay for being a mommy :)
Woot! Congratulations to you and your cute little family! Hope you are all doing well and loving your new arrival!
We are THRILLED for you both!!!!
He's perfect!!!! now your blog can't be named just the two of us. Enjoy him while he's little!!!
What a cutie! Congrats you guys! Can't wait to do his pix. Call me when you are ready. 1st 2 weeks are the best.
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you!
Congratulations!!! I can't think of two better parents than you guys.
Congrats! Parker is a very handsome little guy. I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well!
Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you. What a darling little guy. Glad to hear that you are doing well. Love you guys!
Oh so cute! Handsome guy, must be a little Hanberg in him. Keep on posting the pics!
Hey Congrats, what a cute little baby. Hope all is going well, we are so excited for you both!!!
We've checked your blog everyday for the last month. Congrats! He's so cute. We need details; when he was born, how much did he weigh, how did it go... etc.
Oh, what an adorable little guy! Glad to hear you're doing well. I can't wait to hear more details and see more pics. Congrats!
Yay! Yay! Yay!
YAY! Congratulations! I am excited to hear more about it! Congrats to all of you
That is one gooooood lookin' kid. WAY TO GO!
That is one goooood lookin' kid. WAY TO GO!
SOOOOO incredibly happy for you guys!! He is absolutely adorable! What a precious little gem! Congrats on your miracle - good luck in the weeks to come as you get to enjoy every moment of having your new little bundle of joy!
Congratulations!! Is it me or did that pregnancy go by REALLY fast?! I'm so happy for you guys!
HEATHER!!!! Happy Birthday Parker!! I wish I could be there to see him in person. Take care. We miss you guys so much. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Loves <3
HEATHER!!!! Happy Birthday Parker!! I wish I could be there to see him in person. Take care. We miss you guys so much. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Loves <3
Congratulations!
congrats you guys... he looks so cute. we are so happy for you!
Congratulations! Apparently your last ultrasound technician put a bit of worry in you for no reason at all. Hope you're all doing well!
Post a Comment