Aww, poor little guy. My older brother's first baby had colic, I hope you guys are getting sleep!! He is getting so big and so cute! the little sweetie :) how are you doing these days?
i heard taking them to a chiropractor works. My cousin did it with her son and he never cried in pain again. I said if our next kid has colic, I'm definantly going to try it. One of the reps Ethan worked with at best buy was a chiropractor and he said to bring him in.
6 comments:
colicalm. buy it online, works wonders. he needs to be grounded as well, let me know if you'd like some energy work done for him!
Poor guy. Hang in there!
Aww, poor little guy. My older brother's first baby had colic, I hope you guys are getting sleep!! He is getting so big and so cute! the little sweetie :) how are you doing these days?
i heard taking them to a chiropractor works. My cousin did it with her son and he never cried in pain again. I said if our next kid has colic, I'm definantly going to try it. One of the reps Ethan worked with at best buy was a chiropractor and he said to bring him in.
Oh, I feel for you. That can be rough. But, the little guy is such a cutie! I hope it gets better soon!
I love your feet pictures! and I love seeing you pregnant :)
Post a Comment