Music in Plymouth- lots of vendors, The MN orchestra and fireworks!


ok, I know its late, but Im trying to catch up, somewhat. My Uncle Mark and his two kids were able to join us for the holiday. We had the most amazing food for about 4 days in a row, watched fireworks, and rented a boat on Lake Minnetonka! Fun, fun, fun!
10 comments:
That looks like fun. We were living in plymouth last 4th of July did the same thing! Did they shoot off the Cannon?
That looks like so much fun! So you like it alot over there. How are you guys?
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are probably one of the most exciting FINDS EVER! Girl, how in the heck are you??? I am so glad you found me! I miss you so much and have wondered what you and Brett have been up to. Seriously, I freaking love you guys for real. Like actual L-O-V-E love... know what I mean? Where are you living? What are you up to? Fill me in!! You are so darling Heather, really you guys look great. Love you! AVES
I'll take late over never any day! You look great, I miss you tons! I miss our talks in the "closet". COME TO HAWAII SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you read Breaking Dawn...what was your verdict? Did you know the movie is coming out in November now !?? I miss you cute girl! Give big loves to Bretty Boo for me!
Megs
Heather! I am so excited to find your blog. I have missed you and Brett. How the heck are you? What are you up to? Miss you tons!
Looks like there's a lot of kent-reunions going on here! Of course say hi the fams for me, we're back in kent - working hard or hardly working? verdict is still out! glad to see you guys are having fun and eating good food!
I, along with everyone else, am soooo happy to find your blog girly!! You have no idea how much I miss ya! You look so great--you both do!!
I was reading the Jex's blog and came upon your blog. WOW small world. How is your life Heather? It's been long time since i have seen your family. Tell your mom the Vastbinders said hi for me.
Hey Heather, how the heck are ya! You and Brett married, woah!
I love the first picture, Classic Hanberg pose: Dad eating (of course) and pointing at something, Mom with a book in her lap doing a "oh stop Tim" look on her face, Courtney babysitting, and Heather in a pensive, thoughtful pose, munching. I love it!
Hey guys. How are you? It looks like you are having a blast! I will have to tell John about those hamburgers...he loves a good burger! And I love the coconut cups. Target rocks!
Post a Comment