

There are two things that my family is obsessed with; hamburgers and chinese food. The search for the best hamburger and chinese food has extended into every state in which we have lived, all 10 of them. This picture is of Matt's Bar- voted one of the best hamburgers in MN. The burger is two patties seamed together with molten liquid cheese in the middle. Very good, very rich, very hot (the cheese that is).
The other picture is of my sister Courtney and I. We saw these cool coconut cups at Target and when they went on sale, we had to try them! This is us enjoying margaritas(virgin of course!) on the porch. Yes, my world revolves around food.
3 comments:
You're a girl after my own heart. My sister and I always play "Hamburgers Across America" when we go anywhere because we're always in search of the best! I gotta say, that Matt's Bar burger looks delich-y-oso.
You are such a kid! I love it!
Your teeth are very clean after having taken a big bite out of that hamburger!, impressive, Mr.Bond, though not enough to save you I'm afraid.
Post a Comment