



Our co-worker Lee has a tradition of duct taping people to a chair on their last day and parading them through the halls. I got caught first and then I was in on trying to get Brett- he fought, really hard, we never did actually get him taped to the chair! We miss you Lee!
P.S. It was hat day at work- hence the hat
5 comments:
What a fun tradition. It is always sad to say goodbye, but at least they made it fun for you!
Hi Heather! I recently remembered you telling me that you had a blog and so I decided to come and check it out. I cannot believe that you and Brett have already moved away. That is such a huge loss for Trinity. You were great there and everyone really loved you. Congratulations Brett for graduating!
We really miss you guys! Those are some good pictures. I'm so glad you have a blog.
Ha ha! I love the wheelchair thing. Did Megan get that done too? I love it. That is so funny. We miss you guys. Hope Minnesota is all you dreamed it would be:) We had so much fun at the party with you all before you left. You guys rock!
Awww! Come on Brett be a good sport! That would've been a great picture!
Post a Comment