Thursday, May 29, 2008

Goodbye Utah, Hello Minnesota


This is how bad I need prescription sunglasses- I had to wear my glasses and sunglasses while driving! What good is that schnoz for if not for holding two pairs of glasses?!

We're here! Minnesota is great so far, the move was smooth, we both have jobs and the ward was friendly too! There are even several couples our age. But we do miss Utah and all our friends!

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm so glad to hear you made it alright. We miss you here.

Brittany H. said...

Your just a trend setter! Minnesota is lucky to have you guys.

Jenny said...

Good to hear you made it safely to Minnesota. I totally know how you feel about prescription glasses, I used to do the same thing before I got my contacts!

Jokilyn said...

I must admit - I have done that before!! :) Though it looks so much better on you! Glad you guys made it safe and glad that we could spend some time with you before you headed out!! We'll miss you guys!!

kelly said...

been there... done that!

Jason said...

Love the glasses!