Monday, March 31, 2008

Siblings




Here are some pics from visiting my brother Jason this weekend and my sister Courtney happened to be visiting for spring break as well. It was fun to spend time together although we missed Amanda and Grant who were visiting her family. We all wished our missionary brother Cameron was there to use as bait for Jason's cat who likes to attack(Cameron was the bait for our cat Peepurrs at home). Brett and I also scored a free washer and dryer from Jason and Amanda. I think I will put it in our front room and "play house" by pretending to do the laundry at home, haha. Some of the pictures are from eating at Goodwood-we had to go because Jason had never been there!!! (the chicken fried chicken and st. louis ribs are the best!) The other picture is everyone playing board games.

7 comments:

Adventures of CC in DC said...

Wow, all of your siblings are are so grown up! I know you're thinking, duh, but I haven't seen Courtney since she was probably 5? Gosh time flies. I still owe you an email, sorry for being such a slacker! Talk to you soon.

Jennifer said...

Ok Heather, so I am obsessed with twilight as well. I cant wait until the next book. I think I'll have to put that picture on my blog too! I do have mixed feelings for the cast but I wonder if it will start to grow on me. We deffinatly will talk after reading the book. Love your blog. Jennifer

tiffromney said...

Love the picture of you and the easter peeps...peeps are good stuff!!! Congrats to Brett on his award. You guys look great!

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

hey you guys,
farringtons here.

Kim Utterback said...

A washer and dryer! You two might be cast out of Wymount. Cute pictures. It's good to see your family, and it looks like you guys had a bunch of fun. Can't wait to see you when we get back. Aaron and Kim

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Did you guys get our long comment?

Jon and Kaylene