Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blessed by my calling


I have been looking for my Girl Scout Cookies EVERYWHERE! I even looked up locations and times they said they would be and no one was there! My friend who was on vacation in California offered to bring me back some, but I was confident I would find them here. I had faith. Well, then one day I had to go to Sam's Club to get food for our Relief Society dinner and low and behold, there they were! Now that's what I call being blessed for doing my calling!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

that's my kind of blessing!

Brittany H. said...

Wow, those cookies look good...but we all know the boxes are empty!

Amber said...

I'll take the thin mint box on the left? I agree with Brittany we all know those boxes are empty! But we also know that you didn't just buy 3 boxes! hahaha just teasing lol.

Cranberryfries said...

Haha that is too funny! You're so cute!