Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What's in a name?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Ok, so I cheated. This is with my maiden name. Now I bet all my post-marriage friends are wondering what my maiden name was. There are 61 people with my married name. Two of which go to the same doctors as me. One at the BYU health center and one at my surgeons office(who is a reproductive endocrinologist). We learned about the latter the hard way. I was there as a pre-surgery consultation and the doc walks in and says. "so I guess we are getting you pregnant today." Brett JUMPED out of the chair and promptly corrected the doctor. Turns out they pulled the wrong chart...good thing they didn't just start the wrong procedure...from then on, I always had them check my birthdate! Anyway, it was hilarious, I could be ten thousand dollars richer if I had that on video. Dang.

6 comments:

Jokilyn said...

So are you not going to tell us what your maiden name was? :) How are you guys doing - seems like we haven't seen each other in forever!! I hear Brett's about to graduate! CONGRATS!! We should try to get together soon!

Unknown said...

My maiden name was Hanberg. And actually, I legally kept my maiden name so it still is my part of my name I guess!

Brittany H. said...

My sister's dr. got her mixed up with someone else, too, and prescribed her medication she is allergic to. Luckily she asked questions and figured it out before she took it, but talk about becoming richer! Yikes!!

Cranberryfries said...

Too crazy about the doctor story! How funny.

Amber said...

So I went to the web site and it said there are 0 people in the U.S. with the last name Listol (my maiden name). Now is that really possible since my Dad's last name is Listol and my Sister and so on. But it was fun to look at. Oh and there are 131 Amber Harpers.
How the heck are ya?

Rob and Marseille said...

There are 0 people in the US with the name Marseille...does that mean I don't exist? Or that my name is wrong? OR that I don't live in the US?